Startupbootcamp High Tech XL was announced one of five “World Top High Impact Incubation Programs 2015”. The list is part of a series of rankings by UBI Global.
According to UBI Global, “the business incubation industry is still in its adolescence and its key players should be celebrated. Distinguishing the incubators and accelerators that are trailblazing the industry allows us to separate average incubators and accelerators from top performing ones and understand why the latter are surpassing their counterparts in terms of such KPI’s as talent retention and post incubation performance.”
The top-5 is presented in alphabetical order, so all five are winners of the competition. “Here at UBI Global we realize that every business incubator and accelerator is different from the next, and in order for us to conduct our research and provide the most accurate rankings and benchmarks possible, we have the difficult task of assigning every incubator a category or group.” High Tech XL was part of the “high Impact”-category.
A High Impact Incubation Program is a successful business incubator or accelerator that is managed, affiliated or associated with a university, that has high impact on its ecosystem and provides higher value to their startup clients than their regional or global peers. They stand out from average-performing incubation programs with better outcomes on economy enhancement, access to funds and post incubation performance indicators.
- Alcazar & Compañia – NETBA – Universidad de la Comunicación; Mexico
- Emprende FCH – Universidad Diego Portales; Chile
- Pulsar Venture Capital – Kazan (Volga region) Federal University, Kazan National Research Technological University, Kazan National Research Technical University named after A.N.Tupolev, Kazan State Agrarian University, Kazan State University of Architecture and Engineering, Tomsk State University, Perm State University, Innopolis University, Higher School of Economics, Ural Federal University; Russia
- Startupbootcamp HighTechXL – High Tech Campus Eindhoven / Eindhoven University of Technology; Netherlands
- TechBA – Arizona State University, IC2-The University of Texas Austin, Acton School of Business, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid; Universidad Complutense de Madrid, University of Montreal, McGill, University of Quebec, ITESM, Ecole de technologie superieure, University of Washington, Stanford Business School, UBC Vancouver Film School, British Columbia Institute of Technology; Mexico, United States, Canada, Spain
Innovation Origins is an independent news platform that has an unconventional revenue model. We are sponsored by companies that support our mission: to spread the story of innovation. Read more.
At Innovation Origins, you can always read our articles for free. We want to keep it that way. Have you enjoyed our articles so much that you want support our mission? Then use the button below: