The 3rd edition of Startupbootcamp HighTechXL started four weeks ago. Nine startups are dedicated to building their business. Some of them need your help with that. Want to lent a hand? Here are just some of the questions they have.
(Source: High Tech Campus)
- Team Pel3O is looking for an introduction to Shapeways, 3D Hubs or MAKERPOINT. E-mail Pel3o
- Team Gotoky would like a connection to REDBULL company to pitch a proposal for RedBull events. E-mail Gotoky
- Team Sensoraide is looking for a product/industrial designer. E-mail Sensoraide
- Team 3D by Flow needs staff support from a mechanical engineer and an industrial product designer. E-mail 3D by Flow
- Team Green Desalination would like to get connected with a power company such as Eneco, Rijnmond Energie, Ε-ΟΝ. Email Green Desalination
- Team Brite Solar is looking for a manufacturing tool chain supplier to assemble and supply the production line. Email Brite Solar
- Team Unconstrained Robotics would like an introduction to Egemin Automation, Belgium. Email Unconstrained Robotics
- Team ST3 needs sports people in their advisory board. Email ST3
Innovation Origins is an independent news platform that has an unconventional revenue model. We are sponsored by companies that support our mission: to spread the story of innovation. Read more.
At Innovation Origins, you can always read our articles for free. We want to keep it that way. Have you enjoyed our articles so much that you want support our mission? Then use the button below: